Friday 2 August 2013

My First Time

Hi guys, gosh I feel like I haven't posted in forever, but I've seen this going around the blogging/ you tube community and I thought I'd give it a whirl...(By the way this isn't anything to do with my first time having sex, just saying)




















By the way, yes, I did steal these questions from Zoella, simply because i'm not creative enough to come up with my own, ENJOY....

My first word: 'Hiya' and 'Dada'
My first teddy: a leopard called 'Leopy' (I know, creative) and I still have him now
My first friend: Other than the kids in the neighbourhood and my huge family, I think my first real friend was a girl called Sophie Balmer and she went to my nursery.
My first school crush: I did have a crush in nursery on a boy called Richard... is that weird, little bit. But my first real crush I think was in year 6, so I was about 10/11 and his name was Morgan.
My first kiss: I was in year 7 (11/12) and my friends dared me to kiss this boy that I didn't even know that well and his name was Marcus.
My first celebrity crush: Zac Efron because when I was younger High School Musical was all in and I used to have a full on HSM room with posters of Zac all over.
My first boyfriend: I had my first boyfriend when I was 14 and I'm still actually with him now and his name is Joe
My first concert: Was in 2011 and I went to see Justin Bieber...


Hope you lot enjoyed that little post,  I know its only small but It's summer and 30 degrees outside, see you next post,

Lyds, oxox
























No comments:

Post a Comment