Monday 1 July 2013

My First Post...

So... I want to write this blog in order to keep a record of my life! I know I'm 15 and Its maybe a little late to start now, but we're going to carry on with this anyway!

I thought i'd do this little post to let you know a little more about me! And its the 'All about me tag' Enjoy...

Me: Lydia
Nicknames: Lyd, Lydo, Lydil, Scrid, Crid, Squid, Chig
Place of Birth: Staffordshire, Uk
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Nothing, well unless you count school as an occupation...?
Residence: Staffordshire
Screen Name: ...

Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Medium-ish
Eye Colour: Brown
Best Feature: I get quite a lot of compliments on my hair and complexion
Height: About... 5ft 5in?
Braces?: Yup
Glasses?: i'm suppose to but... I never quite fancied the idea of having braces and glasses to be honest
Piercings?: I have 3 lobe piercings on my left ear and only one on my right
Tattoos?: Nope
Righty or Lefty: Righty

First Best Friend: Oh gosh... I think it was this girl in nursery called Sophie Balmer... i'll have to check with Mum
First Award: I won the running race for sports day when i was in primary school...?
First Sport: The classic 3 year old sport- Ballet
First Real Vacation: I was 10 months and i went to the Dominican Republic
First Concert: The Biebs- I'm cool... okay?
First Love: I'm only 15, I don't really know what love is but i guess my boyfriend...?

Movie: Waaaaaay to many- Just Go With It, Moulin Rouge, Marley and Me, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Insidious, The Holiday, Psycho!
TV Show: me and my Mum love a bit of Corrie, Broad church doe?
Colours: I love lilac and light blue
Song: Of all time... Redemption Song- Bob Marley or Ave Maria- Beyonce
Candy: I love Marshmallow Fluff although its kinda expensive in the UK
Restaurant: NANDOOOOOOOS!
Store: Primark? Topshop? Zara?
School: My School is Catholic :/
Book: Perks of Being A Wallflower and the Hunger Games
Magazine: Gossip and Fashion magazines... Ok, Heat, Elle etc.
Shoes: I love my docs, my platform converse and my nikey blazers


Feeling: Grumpy because i'm hungry
Single or Taken: Taken
Eating: :'( nothing for a change
Typing: This...
Online: Maybe...
Listening to: The news (TV)
Thinking About: My French exam
Wanting: To go to sleep
Watching: The news
Wearing: My leopard print onsie :)


Want Children?: Hope so...
Want to be Married: Not really... although I go to a Catholic school, My family is Rastafarian and i believe whatever makes you happy is the path you should take.
Careers in Mind: Something in Law or Sociology
Where do you want to live: As much as i'd love to live in an ideal tropical island, i love being at home!

Kissed a stranger?: Hope not...
Had Alcohol?: Shh
Smoked?: Bleurghh... No way, Hosay!
Ran Away from home?: Actually when I was little-i'm talking about 6- I packed a bag and walked to the end of my street because my parents wouldn't buy me this super cool dolly... I had a hard life, Okay?...
Broken a Bone?: I broke my wrist, my arm, both legs, and my big toe and fractured my skull :O...
Got an X-Ray: Many a time...
Broken someones heart: Yes
Broken up with someone: i've only had one boyfriend and so far.... fingers crossed... its been good!
Cried when someone died: Defiantly...
Cried at school: Yep

Do you believe in God?: In a way, but I wont push my religion on to you.
Miracles: Nope
Love at first sight: Nope
Ghosts: Although i watch many films about it... No I do not!
Aliens: I'd like to think there is life out there...
Soul Mates: Yeah.... Why not...
Heaven: I believe heaven is a piece of mind, like your mind is at piece when you pass.
Hell: Ditto
Yourself: You have to right...?

I Hope you enjoyed that, and learnt a little more about me!

Seeya soooooon!

Lyds oxox







 





 














No comments:

Post a Comment